S.U.C.C.E.S.S. is supporting Vancouver Coastal Health with their COVID-19 vaccine roll-out efforts.
Vancouver Coastal Health is urgently looking for volunteers (especially Cantonese, Mandarin and Punjabi-speakers) to help at upcoming clinics located across the region.
This volunteer opportunity is suitable for those who:
- Are kind, friendly, and patient
- Have communication skills
- Are willing to help in the community
- Want to make friends
- Want to challenge themselves
Volunteer duties include but are not limited to:
- Giving guidance to clients
- Assisting clients with their enquiries, etc.
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Vancouver Coastal Health at http://www.vch.ca/get-involved/volunteer