- This event has passed.
Volunteering at Greater Vancouver Food Bank (English)
August 17, 2023
Come and join us together in food distribution volunteer activity in The Greater Vancouver Food Bank! If you are an immigrant living in BC, welcome to join our amazing volunteer activity. Food is a vital nourishment to lives. If you love and treasure food, come and join us together in food distribution volunteer activity in The Greater Vancouver Food Bank. Activity quota is 9.
- Distributing food to clients
- Assisting staff with greeting clients
- Managing the line-up
- Communicating with the clients
- Setting up, cleaning up, and other tasks as needed
- CLB Level 3 and above
- Must be at least 18 or over
Registration required by August 3rdOnline Registration:
For additional inquiries: [email protected]
Phone：604-330-8048 or 604-408-7274 Ext.2052
- If the number of registration is exceeding the activity quota (activity quota is 9), selection criteria will based on availability commitment and order of registration.
For those who are not successfully enrolled, staff will follow up if you would like to be a participant on reserve list.
- Registration is required, proof of permanent residency required for new registration. Activity is opened to Permanent Residents, Convention Refugee, Protected Persons and Live-in Caregivers only.
- Residents of BC only
- Proof of permanent residency required for registration
After the registration, we will contact you to validate your information and confirm the registration. Please have your Permanent Resident card or immigration documents available.