- This event has passed.
Return to Events
Lavender Project -2: Raising Awareness about Domestic Violence 薰衣草项目：
March 20, 2023
Raising Awareness about Domestic Violence 提高对家庭暴力的认识
Women & Seniors’ Health and Wellness Program 中侨移民安顿 – 女性及长者健康项目
- What is the definition of Domestic Violence?
- How to maintain mental wellness after a trauma?
- Where to get help?
- How to cope with stress and life-changing events?
- What are support services and community resources?
- 什么是支持服务和社区资源 ?
Speaker/讲员: Chinese Community Policing Centre / 华人社区警务中心
- Priority is given to Permanent Residents, Protected Persons, and Live-in Caregivers.
- Residents of BC only.
- The number of connections is limited. Registration is required.
After registration, we will contact you to validate your information and to confirm the registration. Please have your PR card available or immigration document available. The meeting link for the workshop will be email to you.
To register, please call, email or complete the online registration form.
- Phone: 604-335-3297
- Email: [email protected]
- Online Reg: