- This event has passed.
How to File Your 2022 Personal Tax Return – 如何申报2022年个人所得税
January 27, 2023
Would you like to know more about how to file your 2022 Personal Tax Return? If you are a Mandarin-speaking immigrant living in BC, welcome to join our online workshop in Mandarin.
- 2022 Tax Updates
- How to fill out tax return
- Foreign Property reporting
- Non-residents for tax purpose
- Q & A
Registration Deadline – January 20, 2023, 5p.m.
For additional inquiries，查询请电邮: [email protected]
- Priority is given to Permanent Residents, Convention Refugees, Protected Persons, and Live-in Caregivers
- Residents of BC only
- Proof of permanent residency required for registration
After the registration, we will contact you to validate your information and confirm the registration. Please have your Permanent Resident card or immigration documents available.