- This event has passed.
Fire Safety Information 2023
October 18, 2023
- Provide fire safety information
- How to use fire extinguishers
- How to test your smoke alarm
- Fire escape planning
- Fire safety practices for everyday life, such as cooking, heating, and clothes dryer safety
- Information on Emergency phone system
- Available public safety services
- Priority is given to Permanent Residents, Protected Persons, and Live-in Caregivers.
- Residents of BC only.
- The number of connections is limited. Registration is required.
After registration, we will contact you to validate your information and to confirm the registration. Please have your PR card available or immigration document available. The meeting link for the workshop will be email to you.
To register, please call, email or complete the online registration form.