- This event has passed.
February 8, 2023
The law in B.C. sets standards for payment, compensation and working conditions in most workplaces. This session will guide you to fair treatment and work-life balance for employees.
Speaker: Industrial Relations Officer, Employment Standard, Ministry of Labour
- Who is covered by Employment Standards BC
- Wages and deductions
- Hours of work and overtime
- Statutory holidays and annual vacation
- Compensation for length of service
- Sick Leave and vacation leave
- Dispute Resolution Process
- Priority is given to Permanent Residents, Protected Persons, and Live-in Caregivers.
- Residents of BC only.
- The number of connections is limited. Registration is required.
After registration, we will contact you to validate your information and to confirm the registration. Please have your PR card available or immigration document available. The meeting link for the workshop will be email to you.
To register, please call, email or complete the online registration form.