- This event has passed.
Career Paths for Skilled Immigrants
June 6, 2023
Are you a newcomer to Canada with several years of work experience and a post-secondary diploma or degree? The Career Paths for Skilled Immigrants program may help rebuild your career in British Columbia.
- Updated program eligibility (covering up to 10 years after landing)
- Service contents including career coaching, mentoring, and financial assistant
- Other resources and employment programs for skilled immigrants
- Priority is given to Permanent Residents, Protected Persons, and Live-in Caregivers.
- Residents of BC only.
- The number of connections is limited. Registration is required.
After registration, we will contact you to validate your information and to confirm the registration. Please have your PR card available or immigration document available. The meeting link for the workshop will be email to you.
To register, please call, email or complete the online registration form.