- This event has passed.
Career Guidance for Teens -Parenting Session
September 20, 2023
This is a parenting session for those who have teenage children and want to support them in their career choices and finding a part-time job. This session provides career assessment resources for teens, resume templates & writing tips for the first part-time job, parents’ consent for their teen’s work, and employment standards guidelines.
- Legal age to have a job
- Free career assessment resources
- Job exploration
- Resume examples for teens
- How to write a parent’s consent
- Employment Standards Act for teens
Date and Time:
Sep. 20, 2023 (Wed.) in English 10 AM—12 PM
Sep. 27, 2023 (Wed.) in Korean 10 AM—12 PM
- Priority is given to Permanent Residents, Protected Persons, and Live-in Caregivers.
- Residents of BC only.
- The number of connections is limited. Registration is required.
After registration, we will contact you to validate your information and to confirm the registration. Please have your PR card available or immigration document available. The meeting link for the workshop will be email to you.
To register, please call, email or complete the online registration form.