Support services include daily meals, housekeeping, laundry and physical supports if required. The facility also offers recreational activities and cultural support systems to promote physical and mental health and meaningful relationships.
333 East Pender Street, Vancouver, BC V6A 1V1
- 100% of units are for seniors who are low income earners. There are income and assets maximum thresholds.
- An Active BC Housing Registry is required as well as asset and income eligibility requirement annually.
- Must be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident Status.
S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Pender Residence is one of the last seniors’ residences with culturally appropriate care in Chinatown. It serves as a safe place for residents and many of them rely on the community around and within S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Pender Residence.
Support Services Included
- Three meals/day
- Participation in social activities
- Light housekeeping
- 24-hour access to an emergency call system
- Wellness checks, at minimum every 24 hrs
- Community room on each floor
- Dining room
- Rooftop patio
Single and Double Occupancy Studios
- All units are for low to modest income earners.
- An Active BC Housing Registry is required.
- Income and assets maximum thresholds apply, and tenants must meet asset and income eligibility requirements.