Number of Positions: 1
About the Position:
The Finance Clerk is responsible for providing general clerical support to the Finance Department.
Reports to: Finance Manager
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Issue donation receipts, update donations file and follow-up on donations not received.
- Prepare vendor statement reconciliations.
- Perform banking as required.
- Sort/File documents and post debits/credits to proper account.
- Verify amounts on various forms for accuracy.
- Process accounts payable invoices as required.
- Coordinate and maintain records (e.g. company credit cards, bank signing authorities, etc.).
- Prepare monthly consolidated bank summary reports.
- Assist on projects and assignments and other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Diploma/Degree in Accounting (or equivalent education/experience)
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position.
Job Skills & Abilities:
- Intermediate computer skills (e.g. Excel, Word, Power point, etc.).
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Detail oriented and well organized and have a high attention to detail.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and ability to work well within a team.
- A self-starter attitude with well-developed time management skills and the commitment to meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Ability to work under time constraints and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to plan, organize and manage work with minimal supervision and complete number of tasks simultaneously for multiple management staff.
- Three references with at least two from previous employer is required
- Subject to funding availability
- Criminal record check is required
S.U.C.C.E.S.S. embraces diversity and encourages all qualified applicants to apply. Interested candidates please apply by emailing your application including the following e-mail subject line “Finance Clerk” by December 6, 2020 and submitting resumes to: [email protected]
While we appreciate all applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.