- This event has passed.
Understanding Will & Estate Planning (Mandarin Interpretation)
June 11, 2020
Join this online webinar to learn about wills and estate planning. Topics covered include:
- What is will?
- What is the importance of making a will and estate planning?
- What is the role of the executor or the guardian?
- What is power of attorney?
- What do you need to know after making a will?
- What could happen when someone passes away without a will?
The online webinar link will be emailed to participants after registration.
Priority will be given to Permanent Residents, Convention Refugee, Protected Persons and Live-in Caregivers.
To register, please email, call, or complete the online registration form.
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 778-656-0753