- This event has passed.
Understanding of Will 了解遗嘱-平安书
November 5, 2021
- What is a will?
- What is the importance of making a will?
- What is the role of the executor or the guardian?
- What is Power of Attorney?
- What you need to know after making a will?
- What could happen when someone passes away without a will?
- Priority is given to Permanent Residents, Protected Persons, and Live-in Caregivers.
- Residents of BC only.
- The number of connections is limited. Registration is required.
After registration, we will contact you to validate your information and to confirm the registration. Please have your PR card available or immigration document available. The meeting link for the workshop will be email to you.
To register, please call, email or complete the online registration form.