- This event has passed.
Staying Active and Fit at Home During COVID-19 (Mandarin)
June 4, 2020
Are you a Mandarin speaking immigrant living in BC? Join this free online workshop to learn about how to stay active and fit at home during COVID 19. Topics covered include:
- The Benefits of Exercising
- Why Should We Exercise More During COVID19
- Simple Exercises To Do At Home
- Let’s Exercise Together!
There are two sessions. You may register for one or both sessions.
- Session 1: May 28th, 2020, 2 pm – 3 pm
- Session 2: June 4th, 2020, 2 pm – 3 pm
- Priority is given to Permanent Residents, Convention Refugees, Protected Persons, and Live-in Caregivers.
- Residents of BC only.
- The number of connections is limited. Registration is required.
After the registration, we will contact you to validate your information and confirm the registration. Please have your Permanent Resident card or immigration documents available. Online Workshop invitation link will be sent after registration.
To register, please call, email or complete the online registration form.
- Phone: 604-330-7497
- Email: [email protected]