- This event has passed.
Staying Active and Fit at Home During COVID-19 (Cantonese)
June 2, 2020
Learn about staying active and fit at home during COVID-19. If you are a Cantonese speaking immigrant living in BC, join this free webinar. Topics covered:
- The Benefits of Exercising
- Why Should We Exercise More During COVID-19
- Simple Exercises To Do At Home
- Let’s Exercise Together!
There will be two sessions. You can register for one or both sessions.
- Session 1: May 26th, 2020, 10 am – 11 am
- Session 2: June 2nd, 2020, 10 am – 11 am
- Priority is given to Permanent Residents, Convention Refugees, Protected Persons, and Live-in Caregivers.
- Residents of BC only.
- Seats are limited. Registration is required.
After the registration, we will contact you to validate your information and confirm the registration. Please have your Permanent Resident card or immigration documents available. The link will be emailed to participants after registration.
To register, please call, email or complete the online registration form.
- Phone: 604-330-7497
- Email: [email protected]