- This event has passed.
Pharmacy Services & Fair Pharmacare (Mandarin)
July 22, 2020
Do you want to learn about Canadian pharmacy services and fair pharmacare? If you are a Mandarin-speaking immigrant living in BC, you are welcome to join this free online workshop. Topics covered include:
- Medications covered by Fair Pharmacare
- What services can pharmacies and pharmacists offer
- Tips on supplements & common medications
Speaker: Ms. Grace Leung, Registered PharmacistEvent Details in Chinese
- Priority is given to Permanent Residents, Convention Refugees, Protected Persons, and Live-in Caregivers.
- Residents of BC only.
- Seats are limited. Registration is required.
After registration, we will contact you to validate your information and confirm the registration. Please have your Permanent Resident card or immigration documents available. Meeting link to the workshop will be emailed to you.
To register, please call, email, or complete the online registration form.
- Phone: 236-880-3257
- Email: [email protected]