Personal Income Tax Preparation 2021 年个人所得税报税须知
January 28, 2021
- Definition of “Resident” for Tax Purpose
- Income Tax and Government Benefits
- COVID-19 Related Tax Changes in 2020
- How to File Personal Income Tax
- Reporting Foreign Property and Foreign Income
- Priority is given to Permanent Residents, Protected persons, and Live-in Caregivers.
- Residents of BC only.
- The number of connections is limited. Registration is required.
After registration, we will contact you to validate your information and to confirm the registration. Please have your PR card available or immigration document available. The meeting link for the workshop will be email to you.
To register, please call, email or complete the online registration form.