- This event has passed.
Parenting Seminar – Helping Children/Adolescents’ Brain Growth 帮助儿童/青少年脑部成长
June 17, 2021
In this webinar, you will learn about:
• Understand how brain works in learning and memory
• Effective ways to improve brain health
• How to effectively help children improve learning and memory
主讲嘉宾/Guest Speaker: BC Registered Clinical Counselor & Research Assistant at Department of Psychiatry at UBC
- Priority is given to Permanent Residents, Protected Persons, and Live-in Caregivers.
- Residents of BC only.
- The number of connections is limited. Registration is required.
After registration, we will contact you to validate your information and to confirm the registration. Please have your PR card available or immigration document available. The meeting link for the workshop will be email to you.
To register, please call, email or complete the online registration form.