- This event has passed.
New Intake: Clear Communication for the Workplace Course
July 13, 2020
Join the new intake starting July 13!
The overarching goal of this comprehensive, 6-week, online, Clear Communication for the Workplace course is to help participants communicate clearly and effectively in the workplace. The course covers core topics commonly experienced by most employees. These topics include the following:
- Introductions and small talk
- Cultural Awareness and Diversity in the Workplace
- Communicating with others I
- Communicating with others II
- Working with others
- Writing in the workplace
Participants go through online content, quizzes, discussion forums and assignments, with the constant guidance of their online teacher who supports them every step of the way! After meeting all the requirements of the course, participants receive a certificate of completion.
- CLB Level 6 to 8. If you are in LINC 7 level or above, you can apply.
- Permanent Residents, Protected Persons, or Live-in Caregivers
- A resident in BC