- This event has passed.
Mental Health and Stress Issues during COVID-19 (Mandarin)
June 23, 2020
Learn about mental health and stress issues during COVID-19. If you are a Mandarin-speaking immigrant living in BC, you are welcome to join this free webinar. Topics covered include:
- Response to stress
- Anxiety and depression symptoms
- Ways to cope with pressure
- Online Resources for Mental Health and Stress Issues
- Yuan Li, Mental Health Clinician, MCFD
- Tania Tong, Librarian, Surrey Public Library
Priority is given to Permanent Residents, Convention Refugees, Protected Persons, and Live-in Caregivers.
We will contact you to validate your information and confirm the registration. Please have your Permanent Resident card or immigration documents available. This is an online Workshop via Zoom; the invitation link will be emailed to you after registration.
Seats are limited and pre-registration is required. Please register by:
- Phone: 604-374-0384
- Email: [email protected]