- This event has passed.
Introduction to Family Law in BC 认识 BC 省家庭法
June 30, 2021
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- Basics of British Columbia’s family law system
- What to do if you have a family law problem in BC
- Where to find free help and information
- Priority is given to Permanent Residents, Protected Persons, and Live-in Caregivers.
- Residents of BC only.
- The number of connections is limited. Registration is required.
After registration, we will contact you to validate your information and to confirm the registration. Please have your PR card available or immigration document available. The meeting link for the workshop will be email to you.
To register, please call, email or complete the online registration form.