- This event has passed.
How To Write A Winning Resume (Mandarin)
June 23, 2020
Do you want to write a perfect resume? If you are a Mandarin-speaking immigrant living in BC, join this free webinar to get some tips for writing a winning resume and cover letter. Topics covered include:
- What Kind of Resume is Most Effective
- Resume Sections and Respective Content
- Tips for Writing a Winning Resume
- Differences between Cover Letter and Resume
Speaker: Michael Ji, Settlement PractitionerEvent Details in Chinese
- Priority given to permanent residents, convention refugees, protected persons and live-in-caregivers.
- Residents of BC only.
- The number of connections is limited. Registration is required.
After registration, we will contact you to validate your information and confirm the registration. Please have your Permanent Resident card or immigration documents available. Our staff will contact you and send the link of the webinar upon your registration.
Registration deadline: Monday, June 22nd, 2020 – 12:00 pmOnline Registration Form
For inquiries, please email [email protected].