- This event has passed.
Filing Taxes for 2020 报税须知
February 26, 2021
In this webinar, you will learn about:
• Personal tax filing for newcomers
• How to declare self-employed income expenses
• Tax planning for self-employed persons
• Tax-related effects of overseas remittances and house purchases
• Hot issues on tax and key areas
• New changes in tax policy in 2020
如何 申报自顾收入 费用
海外 汇款 、 购置房屋 的 涉税影响
税务热点问题 和重点 领域
2020年 税务 政策上 的 新变化
- Priority is given to Permanent Residents, Protected persons, and Live-in Caregivers.
- Residents of BC only.
- The number of connections is limited. Registration is required.
After registration, we will contact you to validate your information and to confirm the registration. Please have your PR card available or immigration document available. The meeting link for the workshop will be email to you.
To register, please call, email or complete the online registration form.