Return to Events
Covenant House: Hiring Info Session with Guest Speaker (English)
October 22, 2021
Covenant House is hiring for various positions. Find out more about their competitive wages, job opportunities, benefits, company culture and hiring process at this info session.
In this workshop, our speaker Rachel O’Donnell, Recruiter will go over the following:
· Introduction to S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Programs & Covenant House
· Job Duties and Requirements
· Orientation on Recruitment Process and Current Positions
· Training, Salary, and Benefits
· Interview/Hiring Tips and Best Practice
· Q & A
Current open positions (*Subject to change):
- Coordinator, Special Events
- Development Associate – Contract
- Assistant Manager, Facilities
- Social Worker
- Youth Worker – Casual
- Development Officer, Prospect Development
- Youth Worker
- Youth Worker – Nights – Female Identified Applicants Only
- Youth Worker – 1 Year Contract
Please fill out this form 24 hours before the event to ensure that you get the link to attend.
To join you will need a computer, tablet or phone with the app Zoom. A link and password to join the event will be sent to registrants.
BC Settlement and Integration Services (BCSIS) is one of the many programs within S.U.C.C.E.S.S., a multicultural, multi-service social service agency. BCSIS is funded by the Ministry of Municipal Affairs to provide support to post-secondary international students, foreign workers who hold a valid work permit, PNP applicants, refugee claimants in employment, settlement, and exploring immigration pathways. Naturalized citizens are eligible for employment services.