Careers in Social and Community Services
December 3, 2020
Interested in finding a job in Social and Community Services? Please join us for this three-day workshop on Careers in Social and Community Services.
- Day 1: Dec. 3rd (Thu.): Required Skills & Qualifications, Resumes Targeting Job Postings for Social & Community Workers
- Day 2: Dec. 8th (Tue.): Core Interview Tips & Must-Know Questions
- Day 3: Dec. 10th (Thu.): Panel Talk with Current Community Workers
* You can register for an individual session.
- Priority is given to Permanent Residents, Protected persons, and Live-in Caregivers.
- Residents of BC only.
- The number of connections is limited. Registration is required.
After registration, we will contact you to validate your information and to confirm the registration. Please have your PR card available or immigration document available. The meeting link for the workshop will be email to you.
To register, please call, email or complete the online registration form.