- This event has passed.
Careers at RBC Royal Bank – Meeting Employer Virtual Event (English)
July 30, 2020
Have an opportunity to meet a RBC Assistant Branch Manager to explore your next career!
- Discovering different positions with RBC
- Skills and qualifications for each position
- Rewarding and challenging aspects
- Wages and benefits
- Hiring process
- Tips for preparing for an interview
Speaker: RBC Assistant Branch Manager
• Priority is given to Permanent Residents, Protected persons, and Live-in Caregivers.
• Residents of BC only.
• The number of connections is limited. Registration is required.
After registration, we will contact you to validate your information and to confirm the registration. Please have your PR card available or immigration document available. The meeting link for the workshop will be email to you.
To register, please call, email or complete the online registration form.
• Phone: 778 656 0752
• Email: [email protected]