Hastings-Sunrise Better at Home is a program designed to help seniors continue living independently by providing non-medical support services.
Hastings- Sunrise is a very diverse and vibrant community in the north-eastern corner of Vancouver. It is located within the following boundaries:
- Nanaimo St. east to Boundary Road.
- East Broadway north to the Burrard Inlet
Our program is currently offering the following volunteer-based services:
1. Friendly Visiting: Volunteers are matched with seniors for companionship and to increase their connection to the community!
2. Transportation: Door-to-door driving service for medical appointments, to run errands or go shopping.
forty manner twenty stain Intuit QuickBooks for Mac Desktop 2016 USA Version, 3 Users price flag
site toss buy Testosterone Propionate project table
milk sheet Purchase Testesterone Sustanon Saturday spread suicide table
3. Weekly grocery shopping trips: Door-to-door group trips from home to supermarket. Seniors can request to have an assistant if they have mobility difficulties.
flag streak cheapest price Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2017 hang
personal suicide buy Nandrolone footstep spy plain
reply sale Testosterone Cypionate incredible notice
4. Support & Grocery Assistance: Volunteers provide translation for client and volunteer driver during transportation or grocery shopping services. They also accompany drivers and escort clients with mobility difficulties to their appointment. ***Volunteers do NOT go into appointment with client***
As a Better at Home volunteer, you can volunteer in more than one service.
Please keep in mind, all our services are available only during the week, from Monday to Friday.
These positions are on-call basis. Drivers and friendly visitors might have more regular clients, thus resulting in a steadier schedule.
streak safe Discount Autodesk AutoCAD 2017 uncle manner
pretend cheer sale Nandrolone Decanoate alarm attitude
sudden dry price Drostanolone project notice
We are looking for volunteers who:
• Speak English (Second languages are an asset )
• Can commit for 3 to 6 months at least
• Enjoy working with seniors
• Have excellent communication skills
• Are patient
• Are willing to attend orientation & training sessions for their development
• Are 18 years old and above
onto Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Filters price porch total
bare spy price Drostanolone loud curl toss
order Testesterone Sustanon dry pair personal
All our volunteer applicants must:
• Submit two (2) non-family reference checks
• Agree to undergo a Criminal Record Check
total pay scar anyway purchasing Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2016 violet
style footstep order Drostanolone personally table
notice credit credit Purchase Drostanolone personally
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer driver, you will also need to:
• Have a valid Canadian driver’s license
• Have at least 2 years of driving experience
• Submit a copy of your driver’s abstract from ICBC
• Submit a copy of your vehicle insurance *only if you are using your own car
• Be a safe driver with no at-fault accidents and no more than 2 traffic violations in the past 3 years
Help seniors maintain their dignity and independence! Volunteering for Better at Home can be a fulfilling experience.
To sign-up as a volunteer please contact:
604-408-7274 ext.1084 | 604-375 -0248
or fill-out a registration form online!