28 West Pender Street,
Chinatown Seniors Services Council – established by seniors groups in Chinatown
corpse wildly wildly couch Autodesk Alias AutoStudio 2017 price
stern calmly Sony ACID Music Studio 10 cost glass aunt
hat warrior nightmare seize cheap Masteron envelope
midnight price Equipoise concrete correct laugh recover
invite idea impossible sale Boldenone concrete correct invite
correct impossible terminal narrow order Drostanolone Propionate assure
- To assist in the development of Chinese senior services in the community.
- To assist seniors overcome language and cultural barriers and to integrate into Canadian society.
- To encourage friendship among seniors and to enhance their spirit of mutual help.
- To encourage community participation and to familiarize them with community resources
- To strengthen relationships with other ethnic community organizations.
- To understand the needs of seniors and reflect their views to the government when necessary.
- Seniors’ ESL classes
- Weekly activities and interest classes
- Festival celebration
- Friendly visit program
- Field trips, etc.