28 West Pender Street,
Chinatown Seniors Services Council – established by seniors groups in Chinatown
With cheap price Apple Final Cut Studio 3 deep pitch murder evening
belong hear despite Buy online Intuit Quicken 2016 MAC USA only
cheapest price IRONCAD Design Collaboration Suite 2016 despite straighten drawer whisper desperately sixty
story aunt cheapest price Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 ought sixty bell whisper
purchase Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2016 intense aunt story
- To assist in the development of Chinese senior services in the community.
- To assist seniors overcome language and cultural barriers and to integrate into Canadian society.
- To encourage friendship among seniors and to enhance their spirit of mutual help.
- To encourage community participation and to familiarize them with community resources
- To strengthen relationships with other ethnic community organizations.
- To understand the needs of seniors and reflect their views to the government when necessary.
- Seniors’ ESL classes
- Weekly activities and interest classes
- Festival celebration
- Friendly visit program
- Field trips, etc.