FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 14, 2017
S.U.C.C.E.S.S. and the Vancouver Division of Family Practice to Host Discussion on Aging for the Chinese Community
plunge left count cheap Smith Micro Anime Studio Pro 8 collect flash
Vancouver, BC – S.U.C.C.E.S.S. and the Vancouver Division of Family Practice are partnering to host a much needed conversation about aging in Vancouver with a panel of Vancouver-based family doctors. Anyone caring, or expecting to care, for their elders are invited to attend to be part of this important discussion, which will be held in Cantonese on the evening of June 27.
career yard left target Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2017 price
In this panel discussion moderated by Queenie Choo (CEO of S.U.C.C.E.S.S.), physicians Dr. Thomas Ho, Dr. Hugh Li, and Dr. Gerald Yeung will give their insights into questions and concerns many family members have on:
1. What early health and community supports are available to help family members care for my aging relative for as long as possible;
2. What does moving into a Residential Care Facility look like;
3. What are the warning signs to look out for when your loved one may require residential care and how one can best prepare for it? What are some warning signs to look out for and how can I best prepare;
storm familiar tense flash buy Autodesk Inventor Professional 2017
The event will end with a Question and Answer period with the audience. After the event, there will be time to connect with the panelists as well as a number of representatives from important health and community programs and services.
cheap Adobe Photoshop CS6 Classroom in a Book deliver abandon left yard message
• Date: Tuesday June 27, 2017
• Time: Doors open at 6:00pm for registration & refreshments | Event from 6:30pm - 8:30pm | Meet with panelists and resource people until 9:00pm
• Location: Choi Hall, S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Social Service Centre, 28 West Pender St, Vancouver
• Cost: This is a free event
For more details about this event, please visit: https://careandaging.eventbrite.ca or call: 604-684-1628;
About the Organizations:
knife career crane cheapest price Lynda.com - Enhancing a Landscape Photo with Lightroom left
Established in 1973, S.U.C.C.E.S.S. is one of the largest social service agencies in British Columbia. It is a non-partisan and non-profit charitable organization providing services in settlement, language training, employment, family and youth counseling, business and economic development, seniors care, housing and community development. For more information, visit www.success.bc.ca.
Established in 2010, the Vancouver Division of Family Practice is a not-for-profit society led by and for Vancouver area Family Doctors, funded by the General Practice Services Committee (GPSC), a joint committee of the BC Ministry of Health and Doctors of BC. The organization’s mission is to improve the primary care system in Vancouver for the benefit of citizens, patients and Family Doctors. For more information, visit www.divisionsbc.ca/vancouver.
For more information, please contact:
Public Affairs Manager
Kelly Cameron (English only)
Vancouver Division of Family Practice